Search This Blog

Translate

February 12, 2012

Introducing Yourself and Other

            To initiate the interaction with people whom we have never met before, it is necessary for us to introduce ourselves in our first meeting or ecounter. In another occasion, we sometimes need to introduce someone to other people.
Examples :
1.      Name (Full name and nick name)
2.      Address
3.      Last Education
4.      Home town/Country
5.      Length of time in this city
6.      Hobbies, etc.

Types of Introduction
            Introduction are classified into two :
1.      Self-introductions – introducing ourselves to an individual or a group of people.
2.      Introductions of other people – introducing some one to other people.

Example of Self-introduction :
 

This is an example an informal personal introduction given by a new student in State Politechnic of Sriwijaya to a KIA class.


            Let me introduce myself, my name is Fitria Puspasari and you can call me Ayi. I was born in Palembang on the 8th of April 1994. Komp. Sukarami Indah where I live is a great place to stay. My father works at Departmen of Agriculturist, and my mother is a housewife. I really love reading comic books and listening to the music always I do everytime when I feel bored, many people love chocolate and Ice cream, so do I. But I don’t know why Ihate fish, although it has vitamins to make our body fit. Fish has smell that I don’t like.
            I really love learning chemistry, that’s why I chose Chemical Engineering as my major when I did the test at State Politechnic of Sriwijaya. This major has a great prospect in the future in oil and gas industry, medical industry, cosmetic industry, etc. I really wish by learning a lot here, is one of the way to be success, to be a great angineer that always I dream about. I hope we have much time to know each other. I think by having conversation with you all will be a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment